Baby Dedication Request
January 23rd - May 12th, 2019
For Children 2 years and under
Baby Dedication is when parents are making a promise to the Lord before the church congregation to do everything within their power to raise the child in a godly way — prayerfully — until he or she can make a decision on his or her own to follow God.
The child is prayed over by the pastor & congregation, and the family is given a certificate and a book with Christian principles to help in raising your child for the Lord.
Easter Prep Day
March 24th, 2018
Plan now to be a part of getting ready to celebrate Easter at NFC!
There are several ways you can be a part:
- Help invite your community to the Easter Sunday Gatherings by teaming up with others to distribute doorhanger invites to our closest neighbors.
- Stand at street corners near the Outlet Collection with Feather Banners & Invite Cards.
- Fill plastic eggs with candy for our HUGE Balloon Egg Hunt.
- Fill Balloons to blanket our Gym floor for the Balloon Egg Hunt.
- Plant flowers in our flower beds.
Let us know you’re coming and how you’d like to help.
Lunch provided for all who come to serve.
June 24th, 2018
Membership Class is offered 3 times a year!
Sign up now and we'll contact you when our next class is scheduled. We'd love to include you in the membership of NFC!
If NFC is your church, you are invited to become an official NFC member.
Members are eligible to vote on major church decisions and serve in key leadership roles. Come find out more at the Membership Class with Pastor Ghyrn in the South Auditorium.
-Child care available - BY RESERVATION ONLY
-Class lasts 90 minutes (including teaching and applying for membership)
-Read over Constitution and Bylaws prior to attending class